1. When you visit certain parts of Ministry of Public Works Website it will ask you to provide personal information to identify you (such as name, address, phone number ... etc) which is necessary to complete your transaction, if you refuse to submitted it will limit our ability to serve you.
2. Ministry of Public Works Website follows strict security policy where the information is available only to authorized staff to access your personal information.
3. Ministry of Public Works Website is not considered legally responsible for any damages that you may suffer or any other person as a result of breaching the confidentiality of the information and misusing it that may carried to the site.
- Ministry of Public Works Website reserves the right to take necessary action to protect the site from any misuse or alteration of the information in the Ministry of Public Works Website.
- Ministry of Public Works Website uses techniques that protect the security of the website, note that these techniques do not guarantee that the use of Ministry of Public Works Website is protected and free from all exposure to security risks such as viruses and other.
- Ministry of Public Works Website will not sell or reveal the information provided by you to other parties without your permission or if disclosure is required by law.
- Ministry of Public Works Website does not collect personal information about you unless you choose to present it to us. Ministry of Public Works Website may use the personal information you provide to respond to your inquiry or manage and process your employment application and …etc.
These conditions apply to the laws of the United Arab Emirates and its courts have exclusive authority to consider disputes arising from the use of this website.